Tips for Preparing for ICET:
- The candidate seeking admission into MBA or MCA course through ICET exam should start preparation for this exam at least before 3 to 4 months ahead.
- The ICET students should have proper time management so that quality time is allotted for the each subject which in turn helps to understand the concepts.
- The Analytical Ability section of ICET exam paper includes mostly statement based questions. So the candidates must notice the correct statement among the given statements by having a clear idea on mathematics and keen observation on topics like Series, Coding and Odd Man out. Here in this analytical ability section having a good sense of humor is very important than knowledge on the topic.
- The Mathematical ability section in ICET exam paper requires The candidates to have full command and idea on the primary topics from the mathematics books class 6th to 10th standard and intermediate books. The mental ability section covers the topics such as calculating the percentages, calculating the profit and losses, Geometry, Mensuration and simple equations.
- The ICET exam paper also has communication ability section which requires the to have very good command on English subject in writing and reading quickly. For this the candidates must go through English grammar books.
- The candidates preparing for ICET exam, they must take mock tests before attending for the actual exam. These mock tests helps the students to point out the mistakes, you can find out the nature of the mistakes and can go back to the basics to brush up the concepts.
- The mock tests should be analysed properly otherwise there will be no use taking the mock tests. If the accuracy is less even then attempting more questions, then no use. Set standards for desired level of accuracy and attempts for every test that you take before the test starts.
- If the candidates preparing for ICET exam, have time, can improve in weak sections especially those topics which have a higher weight age and work on them in a systematic manner. It is advised to focus on strong areas and increase scores in those areas. But before that, you must judge the importance of the area you are weak in.