1. What is the MAIN benefit of designing tests early in the life cycle?
2. What is risk-based testing?
3. A wholesaler sells printer cartridges. The minimum order quantity is 5. There is a 20% discount for orders of 100 or more printer cartridges. You have been asked to prepare test cases using various values for the number of printer cartridges ordered.
4. What is the KEY difference between preventative and reactive approaches to testing?
5. What is the purpose What determines the level of risk? of exit criteria?
6. When is used Decision table testing?
7. What is the MAIN objective when reviewing a software deliverable?
8. Which of the following defines the expected results of a test? Test case specification or test design specification.
9. Which is a benefit of test independence?
10. What is the purpose of exit criteria?